1What is a VPN?
VPN stands for virtual private network, a secure tunnel between two or more devices. Connecting to a VPN gives you an encrypted connection to the internet. This allows you to stay private, stay secure, and access the online content you want—no matter where you are.
2What can I do with a VPN?
A VPN is a multi-purpose digital survival tool. You can use your VPN to:
- Hide your real IP address and surf the web with added privacy
- Protect your confidential information (such as online banking credentials or social media passwords) through VPN encryption
- Unblock and access your favorite websites and social media platforms
- Stream and download anything securely, anonymously, and with no limits
- Get discounts when you shop online
3Will a VPN slow my internet connection
This is possible with any VPN, but the difference is often unnoticeable. Furthermore, if your internet service provider is throttling certain types of traffic, using a VPN could actually boost your speed. Natum VPN runs a premium high-speed network using bandwidth from Tier-1 providers.
4How much does Natum VPN cost?
Natum VPN offers freemium plan and three standard premium plans. Subscriptions cost $12.99 per month for a one-month plan, $5.99 per week for a weekly plan, and $59,99 per year for a 12-month plan.